Monday 14 September 2015

In 20years to come, What stage will technology (particularly web development) be?

Hello fellow developers, bloggers and tech enthusiast.
I first saw a computer in early 2000 and started web development 2007.
My first encounter with a computer was when it was brought to my school for practical training and we played pac man game. I was very excited, then computer(Microsoft window) was still in black and white and no appealing GUI( graphical user interface).

Lets have your say.



Follow me on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/_josiah_king Join me on Google+: https://www.plus.google.com/u/0/113541005774136102412/posts/p/pub?cfem=1

1 comment:

  1. In 20 years, web development will be common. Every common person doesn't really need training to use a Word Processor today but there was once a time when only professionally trained publishers could use Word Processors. Similarly, in 20 years, everyone will be able to develop their websites with little or no computer training or skills.

    ReplyDelete